On Site End User Training
On Site End User training for Doors Enterprise systems offered to small groups of access control operators or anyone managing the access control system for their site. The course length will be approximately 5 hours.
In the course we will cover the following topics
- Overview of Doors Enterprise.
- A solid grounding on the use and setup of the access control system.
- Detailed understanding of Doors Enterprise and extended features.
- User and Card Management.
- Explore card, fob and biometric implementation.
- Implementing reporting and rollcall features.
- Basic hardware knowledge and how to update door configuration and credential data.