We provide high-quality Engineer Training courses at our head office in Lancashire. The course is for installers of access control systems and equipment and will give the installation engineer with a thorough insight into the P4 & Crystal hardware, Doors Enterprise software and related products.
Our training courses run for a full day, commencing at 9.30am with the course drawing to a close around 4 pm. Lunch and all refreshments are provided.
Our highly experienced technical team deliver the training courses. Not only will all delegates have both an enjoyable and rewarding day with us but will also gain valuable technical knowledge which will have a positive impact on their day-to-day jobs
Training Course Benefits
You and your company will benefit from:
- Reduced Installation time when engineers are on the job as they will be far more knowledgeable about Progeny systems and solutions.
- Higher customer satisfaction as you or your engineers will know how Progeny products can best fulfil your client’s requirements.
- Minimal product support due to correct installation and specification based upon a comprehensive knowledge of Progeny equipment and its set up.
- Improved margins as your engineers will spend less time troubleshooting.
Your engineers will benefit from:
- Greater confidence in the methods of installation and therefore less time troubleshooting.
- Ability to devote more time to dealing with the installation and less time talking to Technical Support.
- Greater product knowledge and a better understanding of Progeny systems this will, in turn, be reflected in a positive response from the customer.
- Being far more knowledgeable and better equipped to do his job, before he attends the site.
The course duration is one day, commencing at 9.30am and finishing at 4 pm. A buffet lunch is provided at around 12:30 – please let us know if you have any special dietary requests) as well as refreshments throughout the day.
The cost is £132excl VAT per engineer.