Engineer Training Courses
Progeny is now providing high-quality product training courses at its head office training suite located within its manufacturing plant. Courses are aimed at the installer of access control systems and equipment and give the installation engineer with a thorough insight into the P4 & Crystal hardware, Doors Enterprise software and related products.
The courses run for a full day, commencing at 9.30am with the course drawing to a close around 4 pm. Lunch and all refreshments are provided.
Our highly experienced technical team deliver the training courses. Not only will all delegates have both an enjoyable and rewarding day with us but will also gain valuable technical knowledge which will have a positive impact on their day-to-day jobs.
The price of this training course is £100 + Vat per person.
Book your place today
Use the on-line booking “request form” for ease by clicking on the booking form icon to the left.
If you are a trade installer and would like to attend or arrange for your engineers to attend our Progeny training courses then please contact our customer support team on 01254 883348 or fax on 01254 889113.
To book simply click on this icon and complete the Booking Form.
| Training Dates
||Availability of Places|
Training Course Benefits
You and your company will benefit from:
- Reduced Installation time when engineers are on the job as they will be far more knowledgeable about Progeny systems and solutions.
- Higher customer satisfaction as you or your engineers will know how Progeny products can best fulfil your client’s requirements.
- Minimal product support due to correct installation and specification based upon a comprehensive knowledge of Progeny equipment and its set up.
- Improved margins as your engineers will spend less time troubleshooting.
- Your engineers will benefit from:
- Greater confidence in the methods of installation and therefore less time troubleshooting.
- Your engineers will be able to devote more time to dealing with the installation and less time talking to Technical Support.
- As the engineer will have a greater product knowledge and a better understanding of Progeny systems this will, in turn, be reflected in a positive response from the customer.
- Engineers will be far more knowledgeable and better equipped to do his job before he attends the site.
The course duration is one day, commencing at 9.30am and finishing at 4 pm. Buffet lunch is provided at around 12:30 – please let us know if you have any special dietary requests) as well as refreshments throughout the day.
To book a place on one of our training courses use the on-line booking form above and a member of our administration team will contact you to confirm your place. Payment will need to be received by us prior to your place being confirmed on the course. You can pay by cheque, BACs or via PayPal and we will provide the necessary details once your interest in the course is known.