The magnetic stripe, often called a ‘Magstripe’ is read by swiping pasta reading head. Magnetic stripes are commonly used in credit cards,identity cards and transport tickets. A magstripe card reader is suitable for almost any environment as it is made from ultra-tough UV resistant polycarbonate. The readers are very durable,even in the harshest conditions.
Track 2 as standard, or track 1 are available, please contact sales office. Cards with HiCo or LoCo magnetic stripes may be used. However it is recommended that HiCo cards be used for access control. All progeny magnetic stripe cards are HiCo . Use 8 core screened cable (Max 100m length) for all these magstripe readers.
2075 Internal or External Magstripe Card Reader
Swipe reader for indoor use, complete with mounting plate and screws. Incorporates bicolour LED indicator and buzzer. 500,000 swipe life with normal use.
- Internal or external use
- ISO track 2 (Track 1 also available, please enquire)
- Connect directly to any Progeny access controller
- Host controlled LED and sounder
- Photo ID bureau service available
- Print and encode your own with Doors Enterprise software