All Progeny products manufactured by Progeny Ltd are covered by ‘Progeny Lifetime Warranty’ which is limited to any defective material or manufacturing defects causing the failure of the product during its lifetime. Third party products not manufactured by Progeny are covered by the warranty supplied by the original manufacturer.
Lifetime means the period of time the product remains in manufacture at Progeny Ltd.
Lifetime cover does not include faults caused by damage due to neglect or having being handled without due care and attention, damage due to misuse, normal wear and tear of limited lifetime components (i.e. contact-based cards or readers) or not being installed to Progeny Ltd specifications and instructions.
Any products returned to Progeny that are found to have ‘no fault’ or are not covered by standard warranty or Progeny Lifetime Warranty, are subject to a standard repair charge of £45.00 (ex. VAT) which will be made for any investigative work, testing and repair unless the item is beyond economical repair.
Before returning an item our Support team should be contacted on +44 (0) 844 811 8976 if a fault is suspected. The support team may be able to help ascertain the cause of the fault and offer a solution without the need to return an item which subsequently may be found to have no fault following testing.
What to do:
1 Request an RMA number by submitting a Help Desk Ticket.
- We will e-mail you an RMA Form.
- Fill in and complete Section 1 of the RMA Form and sign the declaration.
- Package the item carefully to ensure that no damage is caused during transit.
- Return the item(s) along with the RMA Form and Proof of Purchase to Returns Department, Progeny, Progeny House, Heys Lane Industrial Estate, Great Harwood, BB6 7FD
- We cannot process any returned item under the terms of the warranty until Section 1 has been completed and the declaration has been signed.
- Any product returned without any RMA forms will be quarantined until the documentation is collected.